Blooming Awful

JohnKearon's review of Arena Flowers www.arenaflowers.com

“Blooming Awful”

Written on: 13/12/2013 by JohnKearon (1 review written)

Tuesday's same day delivery still wasn't delivered by Friday & absolutely no acknowledgement on their part. Totally unacceptable in a flower delivery company because it's not always possible to ask if the flowers have been delivered - so you have to have confidence they have been. The payment for the same day delivery however was taken within an hour! No offer to investigate, explain or to offer compensation for the cost of my same-day delivery that failed to be delivered 3 days later. Avoid.

• Same-day delivery bouquet of Flowers £58

• Still waiting

Visit arenaflowers.com

Arenaflowerscustomerservice's Response to JohnKearon's Review

Written on: 13/12/2013

Dear Mr Kearon

Thank you for your email and please accept my sincere apologies for any misunderstanding with my colleague who you spoke with this morning. I heard the conversation and I believe she was trying to explain the situation, however sadly there isn't really a definitive answer as to what went wrong. Our system works by customers placing an order online, that order then goes into a process called "Review" while in "Review" alerts may flag up which let us know that the order needs to be checked. If no alerts are raised, and everything is okay with the order, it will go into "Processing" to be put together by the florists. Unfortunately, due to what I can only assume was a system error (computers can go wrong from time to time!) your order did not leave "Review" but no alerts where raised either, therefore here in customer services we were not aware of the order and sadly neither were the florists as it did not enter the "Processing" stage either.

This is not something which happens regularly and I am truly sorry that this happened to your order. Dear Mr Kearon

This is not something which happens regularly and I am truly sorry that this happened to your order. I have emailed you in regards to compensation and I hope you will find that a more satisfactory offer from our side, to try and rectify the situation. Once again, I am truly sorry for this incident.

Kind regards

Arena Flowers, Customer Service.