WATCH OUT!

Guest's review of Arena Flowers www.arenaflowers.com

“WATCH OUT! ”

Written on: 16/10/2013

I was silly of ordering flowers through Arena without checking the shocking reviews below and I was another victim of their disgusting service! I ordered flowers for my sister's wedding and they never arrived. As it was a Saturday eve when I realised , I had to wait until Monday so customer service was available! After speaking to them they never explained what happened and finally they sent the flowers which of course arrived 2 days after the wedding! My surprise was that £92 flower arrangement arrived with a card. This card was supposed to have a copy of what I wrote on the website; however instead of a printed copy, it was horribly hand written with unrecognisable words. HOW EMBARASSING! !! I had to call 3 times, send 4 emails chasing for an explanation and get my money back! I got an email back with an apologise offering 10% discount. What a joke! Arena flowers is a joke and I will do all I can to spread the word around UK, Brazil and the rest of world! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!

• £92 flower arrangement

• Up to a week late

Visit arenaflowers.com

Arenaflowerscustomerservice's Comment

Written on: 02/12/2013

Good morning

Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry to read of what happened with your order. If you would like me to investigate this further for you, please forward your name and order number to customer@arenaflowers.com and I would be happy to look into the issue more and see if anything else could be done.

Kind regards