Disappointment on two continents

Guest's review of Arena Flowers www.arenaflowers.com

“Disappointment on two continents”

Written on: 03/10/2013

I used arena flowers several years ago, they provided a good service. So when I needed to send a birthday package abroad I didn't hesitate to use them. Big mistake, despite offering same day delivery and accepting the order, they then cancelled the day after delivery was due, citing “operational reasons” as a reason. They offered the chance to deliver later in the week, which in hindsight we shouldn't have accepted. Again a day after the item should have been delivered, we received an email saying, - due to operational... .We sent an e-mail asking for an explanation, we especially wanted them to explain why they had offered to re-deliver the birthday package when they must have been aware the problems were still ongoing. (we could have placed the order with another company if they had been honest).
Arena flowers chose to ignore the e-mail, refused to provide any explanation, and clearly had no regard for the human cost of their their actions (or should that be inactions). Namely, leaving two family members who live abroad, miles away from their only family, feeling that they had been forgotten on their very significant birthday. In future I'll use a more reputable company that cares and delivers on the promises that they make. The lack of concern and apology from Arena flowers suggest to me that despite what they say on their website they don't have any regard for their clients. Their attitude made it very clear that they didn't care, couldn't be bothered to explain or apologise and had no remorse. I don't believe for a moment that this is the only time that this has happened with this company. All these positive reviews smell decidedly fishy and fake.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit arenaflowers.com

Arenaflowerscustomerservice's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2013

Good afternoon. We are truly sorry to hear how disappointed you are with the way your order was handled and can fully understand. If you would like to send us an email at customer@arenaflowers.com, we would be happy to look into this further. Please provide your order reference or the recipients address in the email so that we can find your order. Thank you, Arena Flowers.

arenaflowers.com