Zero tolerance or customer care

sarahleecakes's review of Arena Flowers www.arenaflowers.com

“Zero tolerance or customer care”

Written on: 23/09/2013 by sarahleecakes (1 review written)

I used Arena for the second time but having discovered the flowers were undelivered called the customer services. I was then told it was my fault for not putting special instructions for a simple straightforward drop-off where the recipient was present and the full address given. There was no apology given just criticism and my increasingly angry tone and no reason for no contact to either parties regarding failed delivery.
I was told it was my fault and then told off for becoming angry!
As it turned out the flowers were delivered to an incorrect address and so now not only am I upset the loved one who had undergone major surgery feels unloved and still has no flowers.
I will never recommend or use Arena flowers again.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit arenaflowers.com

Arenaflowerscustomerservice's Response to sarahleecakes's Review

Written on: 24/09/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your comments. I would, however, like to point out that my colleague offered to investigate the problem. You would not let him speak, and he therefore could not explain to you what he would have been more than happy to offer as compensation and to try to find a solution for the problem. If a problem with a delivery occurs, we are of course happy to find solutions for the customer. All my colleague did was to point out that no delivery instructions were left which means that it is at the courier's discretion whether to leave the flowers at the address or to return them to the depot. If you had let him continue, he would have explained that in such cases we need to speak to the courier, but since in this case the courier appears to have made an error with the address, we would be happy to offer either an upgraded redelivery or a full refund. Unfortunately a calm communication did not take place, and we therefore made the decision to refund you in full.

Kind regards,