real intention of Arena

sinanmercanoglu's review of Arena Flowers www.arenaflowers.com

“real intention of Arena”

Written on: 18/07/2013 by sinanmercanoglu (1 review written)

The first time when I met Arena flowers was the time during valentines days.

This meeting was actually awful because my orden hadn't been able to send to the receipent and I was really furious.

However, I have been informed that they had an unexpected situation and they said they will make it up to me. I wouldn't think that they would be able to make it up to me becuase there couldn't have been any excuse especially for valentines day.

At first they apoligsed me with a 50% off. This was actually no mean to me. The more important think owner of Arena Flowers named Will Wynne called me and gave his apoligise. That was more impertant than the discount. They actually know how to make it up to.

On the other hand the flower they have is the frehest one ever. Therefore I always keep ordiring flowers from Arena.

In addition to this giving promocode frequently makes us ordering more and I really find this stisfying.

I hope their flower will always be the best and they keep showing their attention to their costumer all the time. I believe tehy will do it.

Thanks Arena Flowers