Let down at the end

From 1 review

nicolew71's review of Party Delights www.partydelights.co.uk

“Let down at the end”

Written on: 07/09/2013 by nicolew71 (1 review written)

I found party delights on line and what a fantastic site with a wide range of products. I ordered lots of things for our 2 year olds birthday including loads of helium balloons and a helium cylinder. After i placed my order i looked for reviews which i usually do before hand but had not this time and so a few bad reviews so was a bit nervous however they arrived on time on the Thursday before the weekend of his birthday, so saturday night we get the balloons and the cylinder out to blow them all up and guess what - the helium cylinder is empty! What a joke - when dealing with childrens parties you should get your act together - never again will i order form this site and advise others to read this review and be warned - as disappointment with this company is like Russian roulette - i should have searched for reviews before i ordered!! We are now rushing out to Toys r us to get a new cylinder as soon as they open tomorrow morning - stick to reputable brands!