Great products!!!!

FranceTullo's review of MicCostumes - www.miccostumes.com

“Great products!!!!”

Written on: 12/08/2012 by FranceTullo (1 review written)

Wore this to AnimeNext 2012 in New Jersey! It was awesome! A word of warning... it is a double-layered dress, so if you're going to be out in the sun a lot (like I was) find ways to cool yourself down. Definitely well-made and durable, and I absolutely LOVE it. The shipping was fast, even though I had to have it custom-made. I'm a bigger girl, and it still looked good on me; the separate belt around the middle was awesome for slimming me down a bit without cutting off circulation (as a lot of 'slimming' products tend to do for larger girls >.>). All in all, my only complaint was the bun covers... they need to have a bit of elastic sewn in them for those of us with really thick hair. The hardest part of getting into this costume was stuffing my hair into those things. But overall, AMAZING outfit, AMAZING quality, especially for the price, and I'll definitely be buying from you again, probably in the near future. THANKS!!!

• Goods purchased & cost