Complete waste of time

WalshBolton's review of Tesco Direct - www.tesco.com/direct

“Complete waste of time”

Written on: 26/05/2013 by WalshBolton (1 review written)

I ordered a laminator on a Thursday and the website said it would be available for collection after 4pm on the Saturday, it didn't arrive at the store Saturday, no hint of a "sorry" just told "you'll have to ring customer services mate"
Customer services couldn't work out what had happened and I was told some one would call me back on the Sunday, it was Monday when they called back and I was told It will be at the store tomorrow (meaning Tuesday I explained I work away from home and they said it would be ok to collect it on the following Friday. I called to collect it on the Friday, but it hadn't been delivered, after more phone calls I have been told it should be available next week. I said I no longer wanted it as I wasn't happy with the service and had lost faith with Tesco Direct after the two failed attempts and they could just put the money back on my card. I was then told they couldn't put the money back on my card as the item had been reordered and I would have to wait a few days until they could cancel it, as they can't refund me while the order is in progress. It has cost me money and time to twice visit the store, make phone calls and now I have to wait more time for a refund. The level of service is so low I wouldn't even rate one star.

• Laminator £9.99