Very satisfied

Guest's review of Sainsbury's Entertainment www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk

“Very satisfied”

Written on: 20/06/2012

I was looking for a cheap copy of "A Feast for Crows" by G.R.R.Martin, and Google has shown that Sainsbury's Entertainment offered it the cheapest. After reading the reviews I was a little doubtful, as some people claimed that they have not received what they have ordered, or that the customer service was awful. Other people wrote that everything went smoothly for them and they received everything on time.
Well, this is not Ebay and even if I was unhappy I still had the option of getting my money back, so I decided to give it a try. I have ordered the book mentioned before, and the following book in the series, which was a part of a "Summer read - 2 for £6" deal. The next day (technically it was the same day as I have placed the order well after midnight) I was informed that those books have been dispatched, and the day after that I got both of them, packed separately (it is mentioned on the site that they ship all the items separately).
What can I say? I got what I expected, actually even more. The shipping was quick, the delivery was even quicker than I could have dreamt of.
Everything as it should be, PLUS very low prices of original and new items which reach the customer shortly after receiving the order.

• A paperback book "A Feast for Crows", cost £4