Powerdirect review - Overall poor

Guest's review of Power Direct - www.powerdirect.co.uk

“Powerdirect review - Overall poor”

Written on: 08/09/2012

I ordered an expensive LG tv from them and the money immediately left my account. They repeatedly said that my order was being processed and everything was ok but they couldn't give an exact date. A month later, with still no confirmed delivery date (and with them still having my money) I cancelled my order. The repayment to my account took about 10 working days. I ended up using another similar online retailer but who kept to their word. After I cancelled my order I was told a number of these tv's were on their way to the store, but because I had cancelled my order I was now at the bottom of the 'list'- fourth on the list when 3 tv's were coming in...funny that.

Unless the product is in-stock, stay away! They have no grip on time schedules and not being able to give any approximate delivery date when they have my money is poor. One positive however was the customer service, the man I spoke to was polite and helpful everytime I phoned. However he failed to phone me back when I asked him to. Another positive was that the tv was the cheapest around so value for money was very good.

• TV - £600