Made Lovingly - More Like Made Terribly

SonnyLarsen's review of Not On The High Street www.notonthehighstreet.com

“Made Lovingly - More Like Made Terribly”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by SonnyLarsen (1 review written)

Just received a Key Ring that I bought from this company for Fathers Day from my son and they forgot to put the wording on the back! This Keyring with postage cost nearly £16.00 and is definitely not worth £10!!! I put in words what I wanted written on the back and it was not put on, the order form is very confusing as it says words for the back and I put none and then it asks what you want written on the back and I put what I wanted down, but they seem to ignore this, instead of emailing and asking what these words for they ignored it. The keyring is Tiny. I called to speak to N.O.T.H.S and they called Made Lovingly who basically told them to tell me that i would have to send keyring back and pay extra for postage and for the extra words! They didnt have the courtesy to call me themselves, well thanks for ruining my sons present for his dad. My son has a very rare genetic disability and this was suppose to be a sentimental gift for my husband to be reminded of his son!!!!

• Key Ring £15.75