Personalised Family Necklace

IanAstill's review of Not On The High Street www.notonthehighstreet.com

“Personalised Family Necklace”

Written on: 11/03/2014 by IanAstill (1 review written)

Very very disappointed with NOTHS. I have bought many items from NOTHS since it began. This is the first time that i have had call to query a product and couldnt be more frustrated. All good when i first complained but has sadly gone very wrong since. Promises have not been upheld and all faith in this company now lost. I will not be shopping with them or recommending them again.

I purchased a personalised family necklace. Please do not buy!!!! The product you receive is nothing like the quality of the product in the photo. I ordered this product for my wifes birthday to celebrate the birth of our daughter 2 weeks earlier. I paid an extra £25 to have the order expedited. On receipt of the necklace i noticed that the name of our baby daughter on the smallest of the rings had the bottom of the letter E missing at the start of her name (ELLA), so it looked like FLLA. I contacted NOTHS and was promised that this would be sorted, and that the £25 priority service fee would be refunded, as the product was incorrect and needed to be returned to be fixed. The necklace has been returned to POSH TOTTY DESIGNS of Brighton, who now refuse to replace the necklace, saying that this is hand stamped and the bottom of the E is just visible and they are not going to refund the £25 fee. I would not recommend POSH TOTTY DESIGNS or NOTHS to anyone.

• Personalised Family Necklace £69 for the necklace, £25 for the priority make and send service

Visit notonthehighstreet.com