Awful business

Guest's review of Not On The High Street www.notonthehighstreet.com

“Awful business ”

Written on: 10/02/2014

I cannot stress how much I have come to despise this site. From the partner point of view, they demand extremely high joining fees and commission payments, they have flooded products onto the site which now means partners are impossible to find. And, and, didn't the business set up saying, we support British business!?! Why then are more and more foreign made products appearing on there? Under the guise of 'designed in England' I don't want foreign made products, I want British made products, I support the uk in this economic climate not a company who has simply forgotten their ethos and just cashing in. I don't want foreign made goods when our industry is so terrible here. I used Notonthe highstreet religiously, for the sole reason I was helping British business. But since we met two partners at our WI group they can forget it. We have all decided to stop using them, 'designed in England indeed' they should be ashamed!

• Goods purchased & cost