A recent purchase: Not happy!

theereviewer's review of Not On The High Street www.notonthehighstreet.com

“A recent purchase: Not happy!”

Written on: 23/08/2013 by theereviewer (1 review written)

I recently placed an order for two pairs of cufflinks on this website. Although pleased with the cufflinks, and the speed of which they arrived I was very disappointed with the overall packaging. The cufflinks cost me nearly £50 for two wedding presents for my wedding. I could not believe that when spending this amount of money, I did not receive cufflink boxes, rather, I received two very flimsy and rather feminine bags! Quite how that would be appropriate for a pair of male cufflinks to provide as presents I am not sure! Although on the quality of the cufflinks I would be happy to recommend the website, because of the lack of cufflink box, and therefore overall experience, I certainly feel I couldn't, in fact I would dis-recommend this, particularly baring in mind the price I paid for them.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit notonthehighstreet.com

Notonthehighstreet.com's Response to theereviewer's Review

Written on: 06/11/2013

We are sincerely sorry that you had a negative experience shopping with us.

We make every effort to ensure that our sellers are selling items of the highest quality and we are disappointed that these standards were not met on this occasion. Please feel free to leave this feedback through your feefo review so that the seller can take these comments on board and review their products,

If you would like further assistance with this issue please do not hesitate to email us with your order number through our contact us form.

Many thanks

Notonthehighstreet.com Customer Service

Moneypenny39's reply to Notonthehighstreet.com's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2013

Probably can't afford to supply boxes after NOTHS have finished taking their commission. Sad fact, but a box is expensive and when you are competing with many people selling similar items ( because NOTHS keep filling the site with similar products for some odd reason ....) and you have to pay commission on the sale AND on the postage ( greedy and unethical ) you need to cut all the corners you can. love the fact that NOTHS say " We make every effort to ensure that our sellers are selling items of the highest quality". Some of the stuff on NOTHS is real cheap rubbish and made overseas and available ON THE HIGH STREET. This site is now a million miles from the ethic it set out to promote . Shame on them

notonthehighstreet.com