Rubbish!

Guest's review of Not On The High Street www.notonthehighstreet.com

“Rubbish!”

Written on: 09/03/2013

I ordered a mother's day present and paid £6.95 for express next day delivery. After two days I still had not received my order. However, I rang their customer service team, and at first they seemed apologetic, but after a while they started getting snappy. But, when I said that I had paid a lot of money for postage, they said that they do not deliver on certain days as they charge more for this service! They claimed that in the terms and conditions (also known as the small print), it is very clear about what days they deliver on and what time you have to deliver by to receive your product! Some of the products are good, as I have bought from there before, however their customer service team have bad attitudes and aren't bothered at all about their customers. Also, when I asked for a full refund, they started huffing and puffing, the damn cheek! Eventually, I got a full refund, and I will never be using this company again, rubbish!

• Expensive postage!