Just Google Sellers They All Have Websites

Guest's review of Not On The High Street www.notonthehighstreet.com

“Just Google Sellers They All Have Websites”

Written on: 09/12/2012

The website looks nice and the goods look fantastic but the search facility is poor for breaking sections down into more manageable and user friendly sections.

However,when you buy from them and there is a problem you are, quite frankly, doomed! I have bought a couple of items with success but when one item was damaged and I had no satisfactory conclusion, I swore I would never ever do it again.

The trick with this website is to see what you want and Google the name of the seller because I have found they all have their own websites. I would far rather pay more postage and deal with the company directly where you can see their phone number, email address and actual address. Plus, from what I have read on this website, Notonthehighstreet take an almighty big commission from their sellers and I have found things quite a bit cheaper on their own websites which makes up for the postage costs.

• Goods purchased & cost