Absolute RIP OFF. A SCAM.

Guest's review of Music Magpie - www.musicmagpie.co.uk

“Absolute RIP OFF. A SCAM.”

Written on: 28/09/2013

Recently sent off a box of clothes, to which they valued £11. Granted, that's not much anyway, but I have just got paid, and they paid me £2.89!!! What on earth?! I was not contacted to ask if this valuation was ok. I asked if i could have my clothes back in that case, as that is a ridiculously small amount of money for so many clothes, and they said no. Nearly all of my clothes had been worn only once or twice, and I ended up getting nothing for some of them due to "rips" and "stains" which I'm certain were never there! I've now asked for photographic evidence to prove these marks are there. If I don't get this, or at least the money I was quoted, this will be going to a higher authority. I WILL NOT BE RIPPED OFF LIKE HIS! why do they think they can mess people about like this?! Disgusting.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit musicmagpie.co.uk

Lauren225's Comment

Written on: 09/10/2013

I hope you do follow it up and get somewhere with this !! too many people like me just get angry then do nothing .I sent 5 boxes of clothes value £64 ended up with £23 same thing stains rips worn etc I know for a fact some things they said had stains never been on my back,if there doin this to everybody how many people they have ripped off shocking.I would never use them again rather see them go to a good cause ,by the way the rejected items were mostly the most expensive ones too
Good luck