JML VIP Club

Moss101's review of JML Direct www.jmldirect.co.uk

“JML VIP Club”

Written on: 21/02/2013 by Moss101 (1 review written)

Do Not accept it, I purchased a product from JML, at the end of my call, they offered me membership for JML VIP Club, they said it cost only £2.99 for recorded delivery and if I didn't like it I can call and "cancel", it sounded ok, and they promised it will be worth it. IT IS NOT, the discounts are 5% and 7% and 10% mostly, USELESS, I didn't know most of the shops offering it, the worst part is the cancelation!! when I called to cancel they said that I must return the whole pack as I receive it! and I should keep a receipt from the post office as proof of delivery!! it gets worst, the pack is odd size and I have to buy a special size envelop as they didn't include any thing in the pack for returning it, I have to buy packaging, print address label and pay for return postage, it cost me £8.35. Expensive mistake, cost time and money, Never accept JML Offers.

• 11.34

Hazelmurphy's Response to Moss101's Review

Written on: 02/07/2013

AGREED!
Not only does it cost to return the pack , JML charged my credit card £99.98 even though they had received the pack back.
When I called them they said they had received the pack and would issue a refund which would take 5 days.
They them have your money leaving you with £99.98 on your credit card which you may have to pay while you wait for the refund.

Fparks's reply to Hazelmurphy's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

Hi,
I've fallen for the JML scheme too and have just cancelled. Can I check if they've refunded you yet?

Hazelmurphy's reply to Fparks's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

They refunded when I rang them to complain that they charged me. If you have returned the kit I would call them to check they received it.