Terrible

Guest's review of I Want One Of Those www.iwantoneofthose.com

“Terrible”

Written on: 01/03/2013

I ordered in mid December for Christmas delivery from Australia for my English father and his family.
An email arrived asking me to confirm my billing address but that request was buried at the end of a ’do not reply' email order confirmation so without the reading the whole email I wasn't aware of this requirement. Partly my fault.
After the presents didn't arrive I read the email and sent documentation confirming my billing details. Still no delivery of purchases.
I have emailed asking what is going on, no response.
I just cancelled my order and it is lucky that my card has not been charged otherwise I would've made a fraud complaint with my bank.
I have never had this issue online with presents for UK delivery by a UK company. Very disappointing that I had nothing for my father for Xmas and they should be taken to the British version of Fair Trading commission for misleading advertising and information.
I wish, like others I had read these reviews.
Lesson learnt!