RUBBISH SERVICE

Guest's review of Hitari - www.hitari.co.uk

“RUBBISH SERVICE”

Written on: 27/09/2013

On a Sunday, I ordered & payed for using Ebay / PayPal for a memory stick for my son's Xbox360 as he purchased GTA5 game on the weekend and didn't realise that he needed an extra hard drive or mem stick, he was gutted! I paid extra to ensure it was delivered on the Tuesday. It's now Wednesday and I haven't even had a despatch notification! I've sent emails to them and just get a auto response saying how they are working 24/7 to ensure satisfaction and will get back asap. Still nothing!! My advise, if you want it quickly, go somewhere else!!!!!!!!

• 16GB Xbox memory stick

• Still waiting

Sophita07's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2013

Exactly the position I'm in and it's now Friday and it says my order is still 'processing' whatever that means. Not happy.

Hitari's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2013

Hi,

You should have received your order by now as all pending orders were shipped last Friday.

Please let me know if still not received your order and I will get this investigated for you.

I apologise for all the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regard,
Kamal Hitari

Hitari's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2013

I am very sorry to hear about your disappointment with the service provided.

We emailed all customers about the stock issue with these Xbox 360 flash hard drive as soon as we found out that were short shipped by vendor and explained the expected date of delivery and possibility of refund. It should be noted that they all arrived at the end of last week and shipped to all customers straight away with a free postage upgrade. The stock issue with this particular item was across the board and it is not just us, I am afraid. Please let me know if you have received your order by now or still wish to discuss this further.

I apologise again for the inconvenience caused and I hope you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you in the near future.