What a Pleasant Buying Experience

GregorSherlock's review of DVD Booth - www.dvdbooth.com

“What a Pleasant Buying Experience”

Written on: 03/08/2013 by GregorSherlock (1 review written)

DVDbooth.com offers a whole lot of classic American TV series that really hard to find nowadays unless you know the schedule of the reruns or watch it youtube but not completely uploaded. Thankfully, there’s a company like this that really existed. I’ve using this site for quite sometimes and placed an order occasionally because I feel secured dealing with them. The website uses the best online security so I have never encountered a single problem using my VISA Credit Card. About their products, my very recent order were the complete DVD Collections of Sherlock Holmes, Ellery Queen and Father Dowling Mysteries as I’m a huge fan of these classic mystery TV series before.

While checking the package I received, I found that I didn’t receive the whole 3 DVD sets. I emailed DVDbooth because this is the first time it happened to me so I asked the location of my remaining DVDs and informed them I only received the Sherlock Holmes boxset only. They responded and explained me that they have to split the order in its own package for custom reasons. The remaining package which are Ellery Queen and Father Dowling Mysteries arrived at our local post office the following day and they delivered it to me. Now, my collection is complete, I have no more worries.

DVDs arrived in good shape, date wise shipping and it’s good to find out that watching this series once again would lead me to full satisfaction because the quality is absolutely amazing, from the loud audio to well-defined picture quality. Exactly as described from the description on their website. Their DVDS are sold in a very competitive price but come with excellent quality. Yes! I would recommend this online DVD shop to anybody.

• Sherlock Holmes, Ellery Queen and Father Dowling Mysteries US$169.82

Jonathanbryce05's Response to GregorSherlock's Review

Written on: 06/08/2013

I agree to this review above. My experience ordering from this company is like winning a lottery. This website offered wide variety of classic shows and as a first time customer. I would like to test them first. I simply type from my search engine where to buy the best quality DVD collection of TWILIGHT ZONE and DVDbooth.com came on the first page. I was simply amazed by the huge collection of classic TV series which are being sold at a very low price! Pretty competitive site!. The shipment is very prompt and order is guaranteed to be delivered in the exact time! The package came in very good condition and each DVDs I played functions completely in my DVD player! Additionally, it’s made of great audio/video quality. I do hope DVDbooth.com will have long period of providing excellent products and customer service! LONG LIVE DVDbooth! from a proud customer, bryce