Totally Awesome Cases

Guest's review of TheSnugg - www.thesnugg.com

“Totally Awesome Cases”

Written on: 16/07/2012

I'm a total clutz and am always dropping my electronics - phone, camera whatever! - so when I got an iPad for graduation I had to get it a case. I saw Snugg had great customer service on Twitter and were super helpful when I tweeted asking people to help me find a solid protective case. They sent me their link and some suggestions and the case got to me quickly.
Perfect fit, works really well, and it looks really smart as well. I do also like the flip back stand because it means I can use it all the time wherever I am, easily. It was good value for what I got and I did actually drop my iPad the other day (Not from too high up, but definitely still a drop!) and picked it back up all nice and intact! So definitely a worth while investment!
I would definitely recommend Snugg to my friends, I still can't believe my parents got me an iPad so it would suck so bad if it ever broke or scratched!!

• Goods purchased & cost