Canon 5d IV

335O'Keefe's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Canon 5d IV”

Written on: 13/06/2017 by 335O'Keefe (1 review written)

Absolutely 5star, I was very nervous purchasing such an expensive item by import and the local shops did their best to scare me into not buying an import.

The service so far has been brilliant, okay nothing has gone wrong yet to test the warranty aspect of Panama service, but the delivery was very fast, the item was new and as described with English manual and plug adapter. Honestly no complaints at all, I will buy from Panamoz again. I travel a lot so could have easily bought he camera in HK etc. with the same UK warranty risk.

The retailers in the UK only have themselves to blame for the apparent Canon price fixing that is happening online/on the high street, they are all the same price +/- 10£?????. This really annoys me as it punishers the consumer for a profit margin that Canon does not make.

I saved £1500 buy buying an import for exactly the same product as you buy in the UK, saving £1500 is worth the risk and I am one happy customer. So in future I am going to buy all my kit from Panamoz, thank you!

• 3000£ Canon 5 D IV 24-70 mm Lens kit