Amazing what can I say

Robinson417's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Amazing what can I say”

Written on: 14/12/2016 by Robinson417 (1 review written)

What can I say.
Ordered on Friday gone and is now Wednesday and I am sitting with my new A7Sii for £2000.
I was a little nervous at first parting with this amount of money on a company I'd hadn't previously heard of. Reading through some reviews it wasn't long before I discovered that this camera would be shipped from Hong Kong. This at first was a bit off putting. Also there was the import duty fear, something I have always had to pay. I first started communication with Panamoz over a week ago and all my emails were replied too which was a comfort. Reading more reviews I decided to take the plunge.
All the time worrying about being hit by 20% vat when the parcel was delivered to my door. I tracked the parcel on Monday from Hong Kong and Tuesday evening it was at Dubai and thought how would it be possible to get from there to my door the very next day. Sure enough it arrived. I opened the parcel, the camera wasn't too Well packaged for protection but the box wasnt damaged in anyway so I proceed to insert one of the supplied two batteries. Nothing happened, this was the first time I have tried a battery in any device that had absolutely zero charge in. The package had a document attached about lithium batteries and being unsafe during air transport. Maybe they had being discharged totally for safety. I proceeded to attach the camera via USB to my laptop whilst placing the other on charge with the supplied charger. Nothing happed. Then after a few moments I seen a Japanese symbol in the centre of the screen and nothing else. I was becoming a little worried. Playing around I got the menu up in Japanese with absolutley no idea how to change it to English. Looking online I was reading about hacked software to get English, then I came across a video on YouTube that explained how to select English from the briefcase menu. I am aware everytime I reset all setting it will always go back to Japanese. Not sure if this will be in the firmware and if I could change this with firmware update. After everything was working I was off to that high street shop what's it, something to purchase a rather expensive 28mm f2 lens.
Don't be afraid to use Panamoz I have saved close to £900 well pleased.

• £2000

Jasonwaterz's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2016

Hi im looking to use panamoz and get the a7sii as well how is the camera working for you?