Sony NP-BG1 battery for my Cyber-Shot DSC-W130

Guest's review of DuracellDirect - www.duracelldirect.co.uk

“Sony NP-BG1 battery for my Cyber-Shot DSC-W130”

Written on: 21/06/2013

I needed a spare battery for my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W130 camera. Taking so many snaps, the main battery was being recharged most of the time. When not forgetting to recharge it. I usually buy original battery , but this time thought of trying something a little cheaper. Searching the web got really worried there are some really cheap batteries, it was too god to be true.

That's when I remembered duracelldirect, I bought some AAs and AAAs on special offer. Surprisingly, they also have Duracell branded replacement for Sony NP-BG1 battery. Brilliant.

Seeing as I had purchased before, I was very happy to order through this website. The price was not as low as some of the others I found online but they were not Duracell brand. The website also mentioned much longer warranty than my original Sony battery. So, just to check I called them (they have a telephone number). I was able to speak to a fellow human being and yes they do offer a 3 year warranty. I love Duracell. The delivery was free as well.

The delivery turned up on time. The battery was in a plastic shell thingy, which was sealed and more importantly it worked. I did have to charge it overnight but I was warned about this when I called initially.

As I write, the battery is still working. Well if I need any other batteries then there is now only one place to check. If only all websites provided this sort of service.

• Sony NP-BG1 battery