Dixons is my worse nightmare

Guest's review of Dixons - www.dixons.co.uk

“Dixons is my worse nightmare”

Written on: 13/10/2011

I got a package of washing machine with installation and removing the old product. Because of installation washing machine they gave me 1week delivery date. On the delivery day, I was told it was on it's way, despite waiting in all day for delivery, it never turned up. When I called them they said they haven’t got any instruction from Dixons for some reason. They gave me next week delivery date. I had to spent 35£ in launderette. Eventually they turned up next week but In rush they left washing machine on the way and refused to install it with an excuse of difference between new and old machine, left the old product which suppose to be removed and off they go. Had to spend 100£ on installation and fixed the door my self. still i have to pay to remove old machine.so machine is £325 add 100£ insatlation, £35 for launderatte and £30 for removing the old product. total cost for me is 490£. Every thing looked very nice on the website but it is a nightmare. Be careful.

• built-in beko washing machine

• Up to a week late