Shambolic

Zoey321's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Shambolic ”

Written on: 12/06/2017 by Zoey321 (1 review written)

Went to our local currys store found a lovely fridge freezer paid for it knowhow were supposed to contact us to arrange delivery but didn't so I had to spend over an hour on the phone attempting to arrange delivery only to be told I needed to call back next day. Waited in all day no delivery and time delivery slot is a lie. Received text to say delivery will come next day indian delivery man turned up and said you move these recycle boxes so I did. He went to his van down the road five minutes went by I received a phone call from the delivery man to say it is not on the van but not as clearly explained as that then he hung up the phone. We had to drive to the local currys because we couldn't get through to speak to anyone at knowhow currys said there wasn't anything they could do while adult members of currys staff were being all silly and throwing pens around and dancing about without a care in the world. We waited three more days for the fridge freezer to arrive.

• Fridge Freezer £299