Appalling service!

Raiden349's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Appalling service! ”

Written on: 22/09/2016 by Raiden349 (1 review written)

I was in urgent need of a washing machine to replace my broken 20 year old one. Curry's had a Miele for a good price so I triedg to purchase it over their website but the site crashing. So I did an order over the phone. The salesman was helpful and told me they would ring me that day to organise a delivery time. It was Thursday and he told me I should get it on Monday. On the Monday I phoned them to ask why I had not been contacted. I was told that they were out of stock for another fortnight. I cancelled the order and they confirmed they hadn't taken payment, so I was annoyed but okay. Then 2 days later they took the money out and left my account overdrawn. I was then sent an email saying they would refund the amount but it would take five working days!
I purchased one from AO.com,it came the next day with no hiccups. I will never use Curry's again.

• Miele W Classic WDA 111 7kg washing machine