Rubbish Customer Service

Tyreeg199's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Rubbish Customer Service”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Tyreeg199 (1 review written)

Shocked by the service I have received from Currys; I ordered a laptop through their website and started out feeling hopeful as I could choose a delivery date and time suitable to me (paid extra for this), but on delivery due date my laptop did not turn up. Upon contacting Currys I was told nobody wanted to deal with me at that time. I was eventually told they'd forgotten to process my order and was refused a refund on the extra money I'd paid for delivery. Rescheduled delivery and again, laptop didn't turn up; this happened a further two times and on contacting customer services each time I was told there was nobody available to deal with me. Laptop was eventually delivered after I'd rescheduled delivery for the fourth time and it was eventually delivered to me... on the wrong date so I wasn't at home. Currys then, without my permission, cancelled my order and refunded my money; so now I have no laptop as they decided they were going to randomly cancel my order, and a lot of my time has been wasted. Still no apology.

• Pavilion laptop