Don't ever trust Currys

Guest's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Don't ever trust Currys”

Written on: 16/03/2013

I have recently spent over £1.000 on a Smart TV that upon delivery and examination had a scratch. That same day the matter was taken up with the TV Manager and although reassurance was made that the matter would be dealt with properly, this has never been the case.

At the time, there if a folmal complaint in place but so far nothing has been done. I am allowing the necessary time to deal with this, but if I do not have anykind of reply I am prepared to start legal proceedings.

This is the first time I purchase from this company and basically I was obliged by my insurance company since they produce a gift card in compensation for my Sony Viao Desktop. I purchased in good faith and trust. I will never do that again.

Should I know their reputation I would have taken it up with my insurance and made them aware of my concerns so that I was able to purchase it according to my wishes.

• Goods purchased & cost