ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE :-(

riley-thedog1's review of Chimp Electronics Ltd - www.chimpelectronics.com

“ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE :-(”

Written on: 05/01/2014 by riley-thedog1 (1 review written)

I ordered the 9" Tablet Bundle via GoGroopie on 23rd November 2013, at the time of writing this review it is the 5th January 2014 and it still hasn't arrived. GoGroopie showed an "up to 21 days delivery" and at the time of ordering had no warnings about not being able to deliver before Christmas.

I prefer to do things in writing as it gives a time line that can't be disputed, so I emailed Chimp Electronics and received an automated email saying that they were busy and items may be 2 or 3 days late and instructions on how to enquire about your order. I followed the instructions to the letter.... guess what, not a peep, no acknowledgement at all. I like to think of myself as a pretty laid back chap and if they had contacted me then I may not have been happy, but I would know where I stood, bad customer service really irks me!

I have sent another email giving them seven working days to respond or i'll take it further, starting with trading standards.... Lets see if that wakes them up. As for GoGroopie!? I feel another review coming on!

• 9 inch Chimp Electronics black or white tablet bundle now only £69 instead of £219.99.

• Still waiting