waste of time

Guest's review of Premier Range - www.premierrange.co.uk

“waste of time ”

Written on: 12/04/2013

I liked the look of the product, good price that's where the good points end. Hadn't heard anything so I called I was told it was out of stock on back order for two weeks,so i waited. Called again very unhelpful person told me the manager was at the factory didn't know when he would be back, or when stock is expected, the factory is in china. I asked to cancel the order, nothing to do with it being made in china, the attitude of employee was awful. I then get a call to say item will be in stock in two days time and delivered in 5 days, couldn't track the item on courier website so thought something was up, on delivery day I get a call from premier range who said that it has been damaged at courier depot. After several attempts I spoke to courier APC who advised premier did not give them the item to deliver. Is this how places do business these days thought small companies would be extra cautious not to loose money I feel bankruptcy on the horizon.
I only want a cooker hood stay away from this company

• Goods purchased & cost