Never, No don't do it!!!

Guest's review of Premier Range - www.premierrange.co.uk

“Never, No don't do it!!!”

Written on: 11/02/2013

Ordered a cooker hood from this company as it stated 2 in stock only to be told after they accepted my order it was on back order! I inquired to find this will take 2-3 weeks. After 2 weeks inquired again to find it will be another 3 weeks !! Web site still stating they have stock?! I had to cancel the order as this was too late for the kitchen fitters, it has been 10 days now and I still not had a refund. I have called and called the firm only to be told the Mr Simms the only one apparently who can discuss this is not in. When you are then told a time to call back guess what he is still not in. When the staff then said "what do you want me to do about it chain him to his desk",my reply was no, but a little customer care would not go a miss! Too much to ask from this company. My advice stay well clear I have paid more but had the service and the product delivered without hassle. Anyone can be cheap but its the delivery what counts. This company takes your order through false pretenses and the fobs you off when they can not deliver!

• Cooker Hood £350