DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

plnbarry's review of Premier Range - www.premierrange.co.uk

“DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 20/11/2012 by plnbarry (1 review written)

my advice is do not buy from this COMPANY, poor quality and terrible customer SERVICE. this company boasts high quality goods and quality service and delivers NEITHER. i made the mistake of buying a S-Line professional 5 ring black glass gas hob 90cm from premier range and shortly after one year of minimal USE, one of the gas rings (PAN HOLDERS) just exploded and broke completely into two PIECES. after a great deal of hassle and repeated phone calls and emails i was TOLD, i had to submit my compliant onto one of there rsi forms which are available on their WEBSITE. this form took ages to load up and similarly when you fill it in it takes ages to SEND. the company would not agree to replace the item and would only replace it at my costs even though the item was obviously faulty and not of the high STANDARD, they originally CLAIMED. i had no choice but to pay for a replacement although i did express my concerns about the fault developing with the remaining pan HOLDERS. i was told that no way would this happen and it was a one off INCIDENT. HOWEVER, shortly after another pan holder has developed a crack and it is very likely that this one will also break into two peices very SOON. the company maintain that this has never happened before (EVEN though it has happened before to ME) and that once again i must buy a replacement at my COSTS. please contact me if you have had the same problem as i feel that the company would not have these replacement items in stock if they never have these problems with THEM! i have repitedly asked for a response from the manager / directors and have rquested his or her name and this request has been IGNORED. i wish i had never purchased anything from this company and will never do so AGAIN.

Tonysoprano's Response to plnbarry's Review

Written on: 05/01/2013

I had my review removed by this companies request. Because I had commented on the non existent customer service. I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with this company and warning people of your experience. I would like to recommend that you keep an eye on your comment as I mentioned before mine and a considerable amount of other bad reviews appear to have been removed. All I wanted from this provider was a couple of questions answered and if they did I would have gladly purchased what I needed, but as mentioned in a lot in feedback the customer service is non-existent.

Plnbarry's reply to Tonysoprano's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my review of Premier Range. Yes this company also tried to have my review removed but after much twoing and throwing with supporting emails being sent to the review centre, l managed to get my review re-instated. I would be very happy to hear from any other customers that have also had negative experiences with Premier Range as l am going to take my case further and am collecting evidence from other disgruntled and unsatisfied customers of Premier Range.

Atomicdev's Response to plnbarry's Review

Written on: 16/01/2013

Hi,

Same thing happened to me. I wrote a truthful review about their awful products and my experience and sure enough Review Center removed it wanting me to supply further evidence in which I did.

They passed my details onto PR but I very much doubt I'll hear from them. Perhaps they could work on their quality of product as I hear of so many people having things go wrong when their products should be highly durable.

Plnbarry's reply to Atomicdev's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to add this comment. the more people that speak up about the awful customer service that PREMIER RANGE give to their customers the more the unsuspecting public will be aware. If anyone else has experienced a similar problem with Premier Range please let me know.

Anthonyjenkins's reply to Plnbarry's Comment

Written on: 10/02/2013

I just want to thank all 3 of you for commenting. I called their sales line and from the get go the sales person was defensive. The amount of 100% positive review makes you wonder....! In any case I will not be buying from them so thank you sincerely