Terrible

BigDavey's review of Premier Range - www.premierrange.co.uk

“Terrible”

Written on: 22/03/2012 by BigDavey (1 review written)

I agree with the other reviewrs. stay away from this company.
I ordered a hob & double oven on 5th Feb, it's now 22nd March and still nothing.

Like some of the others, they took the money straight away (this started me thinking). I cancelled almost two weeks ago and have still not received any money back.

Glad I paid on my credit card. I think I will now chase them to get the cash back on my behalf.

The customer service is terrible. It sound like they are sitting on the toilet or something and when you ring you are interrupting them!

Aweful company to deal with. Never again!

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

Bigdavey's Response to BigDavey's Review

Written on: 20/05/2012

Just an update, I did eventually get my money back on 24th March but only after many phonecalls to their Customer Services (who also agreed that their service was terrible). I had to threaten them with going to the Police & I also got VISA involved.

If you do want to buy from this company make sure you use a CREDIT CARD or I think you will lose your money.