Premier Range - www.premierrange.co.uk Review

justinblyth's review of Premier Range - www.premierrange.co.uk

“I would AT VERY LEAST advise you to steer very clear...”

Written on: 01/02/2012 by justinblyth (2 reviews written)

I would AT VERY LEAST advise you to steer very clear of this company. To add to the existing negative reviews here, I have had an awful experience with them and have found my product to be grossly mis described and of terrible quality. I purchased a black curved angled cooker hood for a family friend. It looked very stylish and viewing the video on their website was automatic opening and looked very well made.

When my fitter opened the cooker hood to fit into my friends kitchen I was embarrassed to find this hood was very poorly made and not automated in opening. Rather it had to be snapped open by hand each time you wanted to use it!? nearly concussing our fitter. The video clearly shows it opening automatically when you turn on the blower. The action is clear from the video. They then advise me that it is another £300 for an automated version. No where did they state it was manual nor anywhere on there site do they show and automated version!???!???! ( I am sure they will correct this so I took screen captures and copied the source code)

I have found too much to write here but they advertise varying prices in different areas. Charging £1000 more (yes one thousand) in certain areas like eBay and Amazon. When I asked why, they said that if they were out of stock you can still pay £1000 more to have the item air delivered from their overseas factory!? I am looking into this for consumers and will get back to people on this.

They also have WILDLY different postage costs from free to £50 for the same item in different places. To many other things to mention but I would avoid terrible quality made to look good nothing more. Customer service was terrible. They even moaned that they had spent all day on my enquiry!? They refuse to refund postage costs and were very difficult to deal with.

I would normally throw this down to bad judgement except in my case it is an area I deal in customer service consulting so will update review with my findings.

• Under a month

• Style

• Service & Support

Justinblyth's Response to justinblyth's Review

Written on: 03/02/2012

We now have other information regarding this company will post this asap as with my solicitors and trading standards at the moment! Thanks for all your emails I await your negative review here regarding this company