Gas Hob

Guest's review of Premier Range - www.premierrange.co.uk

“Gas Hob”

Written on: 23/07/2011

Bought a gas hob from this company, it was fitted by a Corgi engineer, and worked fine for 8 months. Then one of the knobs broke, leaving the gas escaping from the hob. We had to isolate the gas to switch the supply off. Contacted \"Customer Service\" who said we had to PROVE it was fitted by a Corgi Registered fitter, As we cannot find the invoice we told them that it was nothing to do with the installation it was the product. They are not interested, using his as there get out clause. To top it all their 'Customer Services' are rude and arrogant.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• 6 - 12 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2012

Looking at this article I actually thought I had written it myself. The exact same thing has happened to me . Because I did not produce my fitters details in 3 days they closed the claim .Thats ok though as Trading Standards have told me to sue them for a replacement and all relevant costs. I will pursue this to the bitter end as they are rude and arrogant.