integrated fridge freezer

Guest's review of Next Domestic Appliances - www.nextdomesticappliances.co.uk

“integrated fridge freezer”

Written on: 16/07/2013

would have liked it to have been a bit bigger for a family of 4,Have to watch what we buy but on the whole happy. Like the feature for ice cubes trays in freezer and the layout of fridge with bottle rack and seperate compartments for friut and veg. Very quiet compared to our old one.

• good purchase, not overly expensive.

Visit nextdomesticappliances.co.uk

Nextdomesticappliancescs's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2013

Dear Customer

Thank you for taking the time to review your new Fridge Freezer and Next Domestic Appliances.

Reviews like yours are why Next Domestic Appliances are famous for our excellence in customer service and providing great quality appliances at reasonable prices.

It is a shame to see your new fridge freezer is not as big as you would like, I know my wife likes a little extra room for bottles of wine.

It is great to see the added little features such as the ice cube trays, bottle rack and the separate compartments for the fruit and veg are liked, I know manufacturers can win customers with added features like these.

I hope the ice cube trays will be getting plenty of use with this brilliant weather we are having.

It would be brilliant to add your review to your order notes, please could you inform me of your order number.

We are always looking to improve in every area, if you could let us what we could have done to get five stars email us.

Kind Regards