Excellant service but pricey

Guest's review of Next Domestic Appliances - www.nextdomesticappliances.co.uk

“Excellant service but pricey”

Written on: 16/06/2013

Needed a fridge freezer in a hurry and couldnt find the model or fridge/freezer size combination i needed anywhere that would deliver next day.

Found one on the Next directory website that ticked all the boxes, and available for next day delivery. Ordered and paid online, and received a text the following morning with details of the delivery time. Item arrived on time and the old one was taken away free of charge.

My only gripe would be the cost of next day delivery - £40! But i needed it in a hurry and had no where else to go.

• Excellant value for money

Visit nextdomesticappliances.co.uk

Nextdomesticappliancescs's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2013

Dear Customer

Thank you for your review.

I'm happy to hear the delivery arrived on time and you were kept informed.

I'm sorry to learn you're unhappy with the price of the next day delivery, this is a standard charge.

However, if you would like to send me your order number to us, I'll forward on your feedback as we're always looking of ways to improve our service.

Kind Regards