service or lack thereof

SunnySussex's review of Appliance World - www.appliance-world.co.uk

“service or lack thereof”

Written on: 28/03/2012 by SunnySussex (1 review written)

I ordered an insinkerator hot water tap on their website and received the confirmation email.
They then phoned me to say that they did not have any in stock, neither did their supplier. In fact, they did not know when they would have any and the price had been increased on their website to try to stop any more orders. The director thought it better not to take people's money for goods they could not supply.
As we are having a new kitchen installed, we are looking to have several appliances as well.
I had put in a request for a quote for several large items. They tried to add it to my initial order for the tap.
When that failed, they didn't send the quote until I reminded them I was still waiting. Apparently "the quote had been put together but had not left our server." Still in DRAFTS, then.
One of the items I was looking at was wrongly described on their website.
Needless to say, my eventual order went to someone with much more professional sercice. Who had also quoted cheaper.

• cooker, hood, splashback, larder fridge, dishdrawers for over £3,000

Jackellisclegg's Response to SunnySussex's Review

Written on: 21/08/2012

wish i had read this before i used them the manager is very rude unhelpfull and has fobbed me off BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY