Got let down by Comet, So Glad !!, Saved £200 Here !

Rich67's review of Appliance World - www.appliance-world.co.uk

“Got let down by Comet, So Glad !!, Saved £200 Here ! ”

Written on: 09/12/2011 by Rich67 (1 review written)

Initially we had ordered a washing machine through Comet, arranged delivery for a weeks time, booked the day off as the delivery was between 8.00am and 6.00pm. The appliance never turned up, when I rang the store I was told that it was out of stock and would be another four weeks. Great a wasted day off and no one had even bothered to tell me it would,nt even be turning up. So another wasted 20 mile drive to the store for a refund..

I sat down and scoured the internet for companies who looked reliable and genuine, then went through the review sites and came up with this company, the reviews were excellent and the washing machine was £70 cheaper than Comet, we were also after an induction hob so when I found the De Deitrich hob cheaper than the other sites and with a free set of saucepans we decided to try them.

All I can say is that I am so glad I was let down by Comet.

The order was placed with Debbie, who emailed me the link for the free saucepans, nice and easy, no hassle, great. I then rang the company to confirm the delivery date and ask a question about the pans and spoke to Sharon, who again was superb and rang me back 5 Mins later.The delivery was arranged for just 2 days later between 7.00am and 1.00pm, meaning I only had to book the morning off, The appliances turned up at 11.00am, the guy put them inside, job done !!.

I will definatley be using them again, the communication was superb, the staff were the best I,ve dealt with for a long time,and the prices seemed to be the best around.. Wish these people ran the country!

If the bosses of Appliance World read this, give them a pay rise, they deserve it, Thanks , Richard Nash

• Indeset IWE 7145k Washing Machine & De Deitrich