Multiple mixed manufacturer items delivered on time & at the right price.

theradioactivekid's review of Appliance World - www.appliance-world.co.uk

“Multiple mixed manufacturer items delivered on time...”

Written on: 20/07/2011 by theradioactivekid (2 reviews written)

We were having a complete rebuild of our kitchen, which can be stressful: co-ordinating tradesmen, how you are going to eat, where you are going to store everything etc; add to that the worry that possibly you might be paying builders to sit on their hands if the white goods deliveries don't come on time.

Fortunately I discovered Appliance World. My wife wanted to get everything from John Lewis, because they do appear to be very customer focused; but I found everything we wanted (Rangemaster hood, Neff oven, Neff hob, Miele tumble dryer) on the Appliance World website, at far keener prices than JL, and reviews were positive. When I told her how much money we'd save I managed to persuade her, and kept my fingers crossed.

Appliance World repaid my trust many times over. Incredibly good communication, early flagging of potential problems that did not eventually occur, all items delivered quickly, on the day promised and by drivers who knew what they were doing. Much better than we would have received from JL, and at much better price.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Appliance World to anyone I know who was looking for kitchen items.

• Rangemaster hood, Neff oven, Neff hob, Miele tumble dryer. £1925