Fantastic Bargains at affordable prices

leelam's review of Wowcher www.wowcher.co.uk

“Fantastic Bargains at affordable prices”

Written on: 20/06/2012 by leelam (1 review written)

Contrary to all the reviews below, I have had great experience with wowcher. I mostly buy Women beauty related deals and I have not been disappointed till date. The range and quality if products offered is excellent. There have been times I couldnt make an appointment due to circumstances and my money has been refunded easily. Good customer service. I will highly recommend.

• Beauty Products, Beauty Treatments

Visit wowcher.co.uk

Guest's Response to leelam's Review

Written on: 25/07/2012

This is obviously a lie or a staff member of wowcher, I have been trying to use one of their vouchers for 3 weeks and the code isnt recognised, I reported it for days and got one message back asking me to try again in 24 hours. I did, and the next day and the next, it just won't work.
I have been waiting for a refund, it took 8 calls and in each one they said I had to email the request, I told each one I had dalready done that. They said someone would call be back. No-one does. Then one day someone day (about 4 days after) I was told I would get a refund and they take 17 days to process! Then after 17 days nothing, I call again and they say once it is processed it take another 5 working days to clear, what a lot of drivel. Next step for me is small claims court.

wowcher.co.uk