CASHBACK ALWAYS GOES MISSING

Houstonkx88's review of Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

“CASHBACK ALWAYS GOES MISSING”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by Houstonkx88 (1 review written)

I recently had to pay £5 to topcashback before I could get any of my payments. Now half my payments have went missing. I lodged cashback claims which were futile as topcashback did nothing despite the nudges I sent. After nearly 6-7 months they reply advising the merchant didnt respond. Essentially no money for you. Ive lost nearly £250 all in most of the cash back id earned - pointless futile and a disgusting customer service.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit topcashback.co.uk

Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2014

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service received.

I can confirm that the £5 is a once yearly admin fee for being a Plus Member and is not related to withdrawing your cashback, I do apologise for any confusion caused.

In regards to your claims, we do not respond to nudges as these are there to indicate which areas need attention. We will however do all we can to provide you with a positive resolution to your claim, but please be aware that we are reliant on this decision being received from the merchant, via their affiliate network first though.

If you would ever like to contest a returned decision, you can always post to our Claims Team via your claim thread to see if this is something that can be appealed.

Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee cashback and we do ask that members see this as a bonus, however, we will always do all that we can to get any expected amounts to our members where possible, when these are not received.

Best wishes,