I <3 Cash Back Checks

meridithallison's review of ShopAtHome - www.shopathome.com

“I <3 Cash Back Checks”

Written on: 02/10/2012 by meridithallison (1 review written)

I found shopathome a couple of years ago and it is a site that helps me save money and earn money. I downloaded the browser app and it always tells me how much cash back I can earn at all my favorite stores while I am browsing online. As long as I'm logged in to shopathome, when I shop online I can earn cash back on my purchases. This company actually mails you a cash back check every time your account reaches $20 or more. It's a really nice surprise to get checks in the mail occasionally! Before you make any purchases through shopathome, be sure you sign up for an account in order to earn the cash back, that is what I think makes this site worthwhile. I mainly use this site when shopping online, but they have grocery coupons and restaurant coupons as well. I recommend this site to my friends and family, especially around the holidays, you can reach the $20 account minimum really easily :)

• Goods purchased & cost