Avoid at all costs, bed ordered that still hadn't came

alan5239's review of KGB Deals - www.kgbdeals.co.uk

“Avoid at all costs, bed ordered that still hadn't came”

Written on: 26/04/2012 by alan5239 (1 review written)

ordered a bed off KGB deals, paid for on 20th January, order was then activated on 1st February. I'm still awaiting our bed at the cost of £700. KGB just don't seam to see the urgency or the problem waiting this long. The company the bed is ordered through is "original bed company", there phone number won't accept calls as there mailbox is full, I've rang every week since mid February with no joy. Several emails sent with false promises of delivery dates. "has anyone else ordered the monte carlo bed from original bed company" ? and getten there order. KGB just don't want to help. I'm now in touch withcitizens advice and trading standards.

• £700.00

• Still waiting

Visit kgbdeals.co.uk

Tomatkgbdeals's Response to alan5239's Review

Written on: 30/04/2012

Hi Alan, sorry to hear this - Please email me directly on thomas@kgbdeals.co.uk and I will get someone on the case to look into this for you

Guest's Response to alan5239's Review

Written on: 09/05/2012

I am also in the same situation. I ordered my bed through KGB deals with original bed company and since sent around 20 emails with not one reply from original bed. I have never received such bad service. I have also tried calling many times to noly get a voice mail which the mail box is full.

Guest's Response to alan5239's Review

Written on: 04/05/2012

Hi yes I have! I have had no luck and even emailed KGB with the following reply:

We have an update for you related to your kgbdeals ticket. See the "Update" field below for details.

Details: Hi, The company have still not delivered my bed and they will not reply to my emails. What can I do? I will want my bed but obviously have no idea when it will be delivered even though they promised to deliver it on week commencing 16th April. Thanks! Mayur
Update: Hi Mayur,
Thank you for your enquiry.
I have now forwarded your enquiry onto the Original Bed Company who will investigate this and contact you shortly.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
Andrew
Your kgbdeals team

If you have additional details for this ticket, please reply to this email.

So from the above I still have not heard from the original bed company.

Have you had any luck yet?

kgbdeals.co.uk