11/12, Still very good

KaptinBluddflagg's review of YoyMart.com

“11/12, Still very good”

Written on: 08/02/2014 by KaptinBluddflagg (1 review written)

This is the second order that I placed with Yoymart, the first being a $2.50 test order of some bases. I ordered the Necron Tomb Sentinel(link below) as a test to see how they were able to handle smaller, harder to cast pieces. Thankfully, the small legs, claws and antenne were perfect. Of the 12 spine segments that make up the sentinel, one was pretty badly miscast on one half of it. I could repair it with some liberal usage of greenstuff and a file, but that's not ideal. Still a nice model, 11/12 isn't bad, and as always, the base was included. Almost assuredly worth 1/3 the forgeworld price! Attached is a collection of pictures of the product in various states of assembly. The packaging was the same as when I ordered the bases from them, very secure. Next, I plan on ordering some much larger purchases now that i'm assured of their quality. (there was one breakage on the model, but that came from one of my friends dropping it when I gave it to him.)

• Necron Tomb Sentinel, 27.80