My first shopping at yoymart

Guest's review of YoyMart.com

“My first shopping at yoymart”

Written on: 27/01/2014

I just received my order from Yoymart – i decided to buy from this place because I read some good reviews of their products online.

My order was – 5xWarpspiders, 5xDire Avengers, Wraithknight.

The order took 10 days (including weekends) to arrive from China to Poland.

The package was interesting – I expected a cardboard box but the models were packed into a thick polyurethane foam put together in a form of a box.

Inside the box The models themselves were secured with bubble plastic foil and the parts themselves packed into separate plastic bags.

Warp Spiders: all in all the models are of very good quality, all the details are present, no parts were missing, nothing was miscast. There are so minor mold leftovers but GW models have them too, so there is really no deal about it. See the photos, metal models are GW casts (sorry for the artificial light):

Left base is GW, right is the one that came with the models:

Dire Avengers: I am also very pleased with those modes but there were some issues with those. First – the plastic is quite elastic but still thinner parts can broke off more easily then the same ones from GW. Secondly, the plastic does not react well to the model glue I like to use (don’t know the proper English name for it, but I works by slightly melting the surface of the plastic so both parts are fused together kinda like welding). On the other hand, it reacts very nicely to cyanoacrylate glue (super glue) which quickly connected all the broken (in fact 3) elements back together. For the details look at the photos:

Compared to a GW Guardian – all my other Dire Avengers are either painted or undercoated so the details would not be see very well.

Wraithknight: another well done model. I don’t have any of those from GW and its gonna be some time till I put it together but it seams that all the parts are there. One note – the parts are still covered in traces of some kind of a chemical which made my hands dry after emptying all the bags with parts. For the rest – see the photos:

Here is the Wraithknight put together. The base is absent because of transport purposes. I’m going to put the model on magnets after I get a proper scenic base for the model.

And one nice thing about the models – the don’t have frames so I do not need to cut them out, just clean them a bit and glue them together.

Taking all the above into consideration, I’m gonna definitely buy a whole lot more models from Yoymart.

• Goods purchased & cost