YoyMart.com for Warhammer & other hobbies.

patbalix's review of YoyMart.com

“YoyMart.com for Warhammer and other hobbies.”

Written on: 26/11/2013 by patbalix (2 reviews written)

When browsing around for places to buy Warhammer 40k models I found YoyMart.com, which sells items for all sorts of hobbies. They sell not only stuff for Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, but for electronics hobbies like RC cars and helicopters, as well as general electronic gadgets. They even have a section for cosplay, clothing, and jewelry, so they really cater to all sorts of hobbies.

What I particularly like about the site is they have a huge selection of Warhammer and Forge World models at rock bottom prices. I've been looking for some models to expand my armies and I found them on YoyMart, and buying and paying for them was completely easy. For some items you might have to wait a week or so for them to come in stock before they can be shipped, but the staff there respond quickly if you have any questions, and the site has many ways to keep on top of your orders and shipments. In the future, for my Warhammer 40k hobby, when I'm looking to buy new models for my armies YoyMart.com is going to be the first place I look.