Useless

exRichards298's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Useless”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by exRichards298 (1 review written)

I ordered a fridge freezer and a tumble dryer and thought I would take advantage of the buy now pay over 3 months. I ordered them for Monday the 10th and booked a day off. I received an email asking me to call them. I called and was kept on the phone for quite a while and bombarded with questions. I was then told that I had been refused credit which seemed odd as I had never been turned down before. The lady asked me if I wanted to continue and pay cash. I said no and that I would take my order elsewhere. A few days later I received a letter asking why I had cancelled my order. I called and explained that I had not cancelled my order they had as I had been refused credit. The lady asked who had told me this as it was not the case. She invited me to re-order and put me through to the sales department. Again I spent quite a while on the line re-ordering for Monday the 17th.I again booked the day of work and on the On the Friday evening I went into my account to see that the only items there were the cancelled items. I called on Saturday morning to see if my order was coming to be told there was no order. I was livid. The lady gave me the option to re-order stating that it would still be delivered on Monday. Again I spent quite a while on the phone re-ordering to be told it could not be delivered until Wednesday. I was furious and told her to cancel and I would shop elsewhere. I e-mailed customer services but they have not even
bothered to reply. I have since purchased my goods from AO appliances, they were brilliant. 4 hour slot, deliver 7 days a week up to 10pm. Great service, friendly helpful delivery drivers and a great price. I also got £70 cashback, will definately use them again.

• The goods never arrived